July 8, 2009

Squadle!

Ricky Fitts. Let me count the ways. If there was ever a movie character that I fell in love with, it would be Ricky Fitts from American Beauty. Come on, we all want that somewhat creepy, obsessive, gorgeous, drug dealing neighbor. Let me enjoy this, Ricky Fitts.. mmm <3




Alright, in other news:

A) Slippers save my life.
B) I have to wear a ring every day.
C) Crude photography is alluring.

Hmm? Would you like me to explain? Ok I will.

Reason behind slippers is the undeniable fact that the ground is cold inside homes. Another is that the ground is dirty. How do I keep prevent my socks from getting dirty and feet from getting cold? SLIPPERS. BAM.


Why do I have to wear a ring everyday? ahhh. Because I just have to. It feels unnatural if I don't.



CRUDE PHOTOGRAPHY. Ya know? The stuff with the smoking, or real dirty urban settings. Something that actually pin points society (or a part of it) in a small manner.







Oh! I was going to say. Lipstick, like a deep red? Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment