July 13, 2009

Labs get Boring

While I was at camp, I discovered that class gets boring. You know how it seems that everyone is taking notes on their computer? Yeah. That's not true. Half of them are playing solitaire, or Peggle, or facebooking. Great students, right? Ahah.

I resulted to photoshop. I got that bored, mhm.

First creation: The Field of No Return. Story behind it? Well, the grass was growing jealous of the leaves because they get to fly in the sky. So the grass clumped together into... giant clumps? And flew away. Ahaha... yeahhh.



Second Creation: Peace Mania. Mhmm. Not much of an explanation for this one.




Lastly, my favorite creation: Dripping. Whatever you want it to be.



1 comment:

  1. i like to play mine sweeper or omgpop. cool pictuhs. i tried abstrct art but wasnt as abstract as expected.

    ReplyDelete