June 20, 2009

Vacationing Summer

Define: Vacationing Summer

(n) 1. The act of leaving home sometime during June through August. 2. Making the most of time spent during June through August. 3. PARTYING. WOO!


So, the reason I am bringing this up is because I will be vacationing my summer very soon. I'll be gone for three weeks, back for a few days, gone for two weeks, back for another few days, and gone for a week before school starts. So this may be one of the last few posts until August. (GASP).


Important news to discuss:

It will be my birthday! I'm going to be a decade and half old on June 22nd.



I know, no time for a party! But hopefully something great will happen on the day, or sometime around the 22nd. Maybe a conga line in my dorm room where I will be staying? Yeah? Hahah.

Next, can I just point on the fact that I love Sean Ryan's voice? He's pretty much a myspace music guy, I'm almost sure he is undiscovered, but he is really good.



If you want to check him out (which I think you should!) then click here!

Next, I want to say I MISS MY FRIENDS. Ehehehehh (that's my pathetic whimper via computer).

OK, sniff. I'm done! Done with this sad face.

I am considering starting a v-log (hah, a video blog). My friend and I started one, checkitcheckitcheckit:


there's just a taste of us Sue and Milly, ahahaha.

But yes, my own personal v-log! Just one. Only one.



My precioussss.



Come watch Lord of the Rings with me once, and I will love you forever =]



Just so you know, I'm quite content with everything at the moment. I'm very happy and everything appears to be smooth sailing (with the occasional tidal wave). So yes, happy days =]


Alright, that's all for a while!
Beam me up Scotty!

No comments:

Post a Comment