June 6, 2009

Read of the Moment

This is my favorite book, end of story. Well actually I guess I should say it is my CURRENT favorite book. It will be pretty hard to beat it. I absolutely love this story. It's beautiful, but in a very disturbing and truthful way.

Basically it discusses a future world when the media has completely overrun the majority of the human population - to the point where there is an online computer system installed into the central nervous system called a 'feed' that monitors your every want and desire (hence the name).

This story has many themes I could discuss. It has a love story I could cover as well (which makes me cry, because the love story is not complete).

I suggest reading this if you ever want a book to read. It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment