August 18, 2009

Mismatched

San Diego is nice. The people here are different from the ones in Texas. Not many dress like me. I actually saw someone wearing a cowboy hat though. It reminded me of home. But anywho, between my event filled days, I have these quiet moments to relax. I've decided to blog (of course). Today's feature would be the following two lovely ladies.

Gemma Ward. Have you seen her eyes? Most likely, you have. If not - you need to go look her up right now.

Kat Dennings. My alternative Ellen Page. I might actually.. almost prefer her? Shocking, yeah?

2 comments:

  1. I adore Kat Dennings! I like her WAY more actually then Ellen Page, she's great! There was this article of Kat in the New York Times magazine that I really really enjoyed..i think I through out the magazine a few days ago while cleaning out my room, but i can try to find it for you through the net. I think you would enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo. Find it for me? If you can that is =] Thank you!

    ReplyDelete