July 28, 2010

Trip 2

I have returned from California after a ten day vacation with my family and Graham. I enjoyed myself and already miss the opportunities that were presented. Unlike my trip to California last summer, I purchased very little. I got a new dress, a new skirt, and a sweater from the Salvation Army and a thrift store down the street from my grandparent's home. I also purchased five DVDs at a book store - three for $9 and two for $10. They are as followed:
  • Lost in Translation (One of my favorite movies which I found for $3)
  • American Beauty (A movie I have only seen once and remember liking it quite a lot)
  • Pride and Prejudice (My friend lent it to me to watch once, and it was a pretty film)
  • Made of Honor (I don't own very many 'chick flicks', so I couldn't resist)
  • The Butterfly Effect (I have not seen, but I plan on watching it soon)
Also, since I have been home, I have given myself a nice bang on my lower back and scrapped my knee while attempting to take photos of my new clothes to post to show you all. Unfortunately, I gave up due to the frustration from the lack of a tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment